Perched high on prized Richmond Hill, 9 Clifton Street comprises a stunning commercial office conversion which has been meticulously restored and renovated throughout by the current owner.
Behind its heritage façade, the property features contemporary commercial accommodation over a number of levels offering striking entry foyer, waiting area and reception plus a plethora of meeting and board rooms in addition to a number of open plan work areas. The offering is further complemented by a large kitchen with breakout area, end of trip facilities, ample secure car parking via rear street and amazing CBD views from the roof top.
Located only 2km’s* east of Melbourne’s CBD within walking distance to all transport options, multiple retail precincts such as Swan Street and Bridge Road, offering restaurants, cafes, bars and supermarkets as well as Melbourne’s famous sports precinct featuring the MCG and the Yarra River.
Property features include:
- Leased to blue chip tenant – Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyard Pty Ltd
- Current rental: $365,185.72 p.a.*
- Landholding: 710m2* with 2 street frontages
- Building area: 705m2* with superb commercial fit out
- Secure on-site parking for up to 12 cars