In Episode 12, we had the pleasure of sitting down with Tim Gavan, Director – Head of Real Estate Advisory Services NSW, at KPMG, to discuss his views surrounding growth, trends and patterns along the eastern states.
Tim noted that building intelligence is key to success. Using valuable data and understanding infrastructure projects, fuels developers with more knowledge to make intelligent decisions.
Among the many topics we discussed with Tim;
- The value for developers that follows major cities infrastructure projects.
- Current market and impact on regional growth within the eastern states.
- Risks that developers encounter at the top of the market.
- Irrational exuberance in some market; overpriced regions
- Scrutiny in overseas buyers
- Pre-sale risks
- Market intelligence; the role of data and analytics in our prospecting decisions.
- NSW property sectors undergoing the most significant transformations; in particular, commercial markets and Western Sydney.
- Trends and patterns; build to rent, student accommodation in Sydney and Melbourne.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with industry news and the word from inside.
Get in touch with Tim:
Tim Gavan | Director – Head of Real Estate Advisory Services NSW
Ph: 9335 8057